View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 01:15 AM   #37
Equalitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to Project Camelot Forum

Warm greetings to you all from the cold north, especially the "fire-starters"! It is truly the most exiting thing that has happened for ages [exept the news from Pro.Cam.]. I watch these sites every day when I wake up and also before I go to bed, as an extra insurance

I was UFO/spiritual/paranormal interested from my early life. Perhaps one thing triggering it may be that I saw, or thought I saw an "angel" in a white dress and blond hair before me, one night when quite awake. She laid her left hand at her stomach and the right pointing out to the right side of her. I wonder what it means, if anyone have had such experiences? I was not scared. Perhaps eight years old.
This might have been a life saver, since I'm now very focused on surviving everything that comes before me. I have gathered a team of "youngsters" like myself [21] and we plan to make a bunker far out in the norwegian woods and live to tell the truth about anything that can happen!

Could you not make "underforums" in certain for scandinavians, americans, africans and such at this forum? It would help a great deal to locate others, and make some interested in this, I think.

Thanks for all anyway! Might the Force bless you
-Equal
Equalitor is offline   Reply With Quote