View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 09:15 AM   #176
WarriorServant
Banned

Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
I will get to what I want to post, but this particular moment in time is not the moment where I wish to do it.

What ever it is your going to tell is all i am saying dude, nothing more nothing less..

Ok anybody want to contact me when he is ready, my door is open.

Namaste-Matte
I believe this thread is the one you're after. "This" thread has been created because I see far to many people pandering to excitement.

I will get around to everything I want to say in due course. It's unfair of people to demand that I start typing out my life story at the snap of some fingers. I need time and quiet. At the time people were asking me to "start typing my story" (which this thread had nothing to do with anyway), I had been awake over 24 hours. I went to sleep, woke up, and started the above linked thread. I stated my position. I stated that the threads will come. I am only human. I can't work out what all the fuss is about. Give me time. I have a lot to say and I can't post it all in 2 hours. Additionally, I like to stick with ONE thread / subject at a time so that I can pay it proper attention. Just have patience.

P.S. Please don't go to the above thread to find something to complain about (as you did with this thread). I'm getting tired of people complaining all about me. I'm just trying to post what I have to say in peace, but some people just like whining -- and it's distracting.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote