View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 11:30 AM   #1291
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

A global meditation we might want to consider joining?

Quote:
The Holon of Planetary Ascension

In this communication we wish to share with you the meditation that will be conducted at The Great Triad in Seattle, WA, on Sunday, April 5, at 3 pm Pacific Time.

As we said in a previous communication, those who cannot join us physically for this gathering are invited to join us for the Planetary Meditation in absentia. This is a form of planetary service, through the action of what we call The Planetary Holon of Ascension. In order to join us in this meditation, you will need to have mastered the Holon of Ascension, for it is the foundation upon which the Planetary Meditation is based.
http://tomkenyon.com/the-holon-of-planetary-ascension

The "Holon of Ascension" is a method where a certain visualization is important. I think we can synchronize with this event and still use our own method if we wish. Methods are superficial, the unifying intent behind is what really matters in my view. Just thought I should alert this thread to this possibility at least...

In Tom's words:

Quote:
Tom’s Observations

I would like to take a moment and thank those of you who have decided to join us in this planetary meditation as described by the Hathors. Know that you will be joined in your efforts by thousands of other people throughout the world who, like you, sense the great opportunity of these times.

Although you may not know each other’s names, although our paths may never cross, we are part of a vast and growing global community. Some have called people like you, Lightworkers. The Hathors call you the Life-sustainers, for the values you express in your life, your work, and your community have a direct effect on the quality of life around you. And in the dance of creation, whereby thought becomes manifest in our lives, your life and how you live it helps to sustain life itself, or at the very least the higher qualities of what we call human.

Know that in this type of energy-work, distance does not matter. Those of us undertaking this form of planetary service will be connected in ways that transcend the limitations of time, space, location and distance.

Thus, in Seattle, when those of us who have gathered enter into the meditation, we will do so with a community of the well-intended who are spread throughout the earth, on almost every continent and in many different countries.

Those of us undertaking this planetary meditation share one commonality. Although our lifestyles and positions in life may differ, and although our philosophies and religions may not concur, we all agree on one salient point: life on earth is precious.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote