View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 01:00 PM   #553
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Thank you Sara ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
I also want to make mention that everyone has their OWN development-so,do not feel pressured to eat meat/not eat meat. Do not feel pressured how much to practice meditating and if you have it "right". What DOES matter most is how deep and true your heart is and how much you hold life sacred and love the Earth that nourishes and shelters us all!!!
I just wanted to voice my appreciation for your comment on 'the' most important aspect of this for me ... that of taking, and being allowed and supported to take, full responsibility for one's own development. I respect the fact that many contributors to this thread are highly experienced, through part, and full lifetimes of following 'their own' paths, but when all is said and done, if you feel in your very being that you just know what is right, then the right things will happen at the right times for you. In saying this, I do not advocate sitting back and just letting stuff happen - quite the opposite, for you must listen to and act upon what your inner self tells you.

As a quote once given to me said: ... "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

Respect to all ... Tom.
panpravda is offline   Reply With Quote