View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 03:08 PM   #6
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Transporting gold coins overseas

I hear what you are saying Dragondweller - and i feel for you - i have/had the same concerns myself. I can feel by your reply you are a genuine person - but perhaps running away and starting somewhere else is actually a disadvantage for you. Maybe better to stay with what you know and help out there when the time comes rather than be in a place you may have 'wealth" but no idea of how to integrate??

Just a suggestion - please dont take this as an accusation or advice - just something to ponder.

And no i dont think you should ever give up hope and your will to live - nor toss your money into the river - merely suggesting that money may not be the prerequisite to the hope and the will to live. But i also understand while the world currently works as it does money can be a way to "set yourself up" for the harder times ahead. I'm just hoping you are not going isolationist!!! lol

I'm sorry you had to bear the backlash of my views on a lot of people who seem to be squirming and trying to get as much non-existent "cash" out of a dying market without really seeing what is truly viable in a finite world!!! lol

My apologies to you - and i wish you all the best on your journey.

PS: grow your own food!!! lol good a place to start as any!!
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote