View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 01:27 AM   #1683
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phireflye View Post
greetings DJModer!

How interesting you would ask this *now*, as I am just today finishing up a new version of the solfeggio/phied soundscape I arranged for the meditation experiments, and in it I have actually combined these two elements, among others....sync
don't know if anyone else has done this, but if we have thought of it, likely others have too....

phireflye

That's great! it means that we are all connected. I'm looking forward to using your latest file for the next mediation I also like to idea of incorporating spinning crop circles to the file as I saw some spinning pictures were used for awaken the third eye before. Astralwalker may want to make this meditation as effective as possible using all kinds of techniques. I followed his technique of meditation in his book and it seems to work well for me so far. I hope that the visio file with spinning crop circle will further increase the deepest of meditation and help everyone achieve the highest level of consciousness. Anyway, whatever you guys are doing, I support it.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote