View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 12:33 AM   #1698
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hi Guys,

Still overloaded here.

Re: ETs input via crop designs.

We plan to assemble all files from the very beginning. The drivers and software that is in the crop formations has to be installed from the first input that come via crop designs and then progress to the present time and the last input we got from them. In that case pineal will not be overloaded and the brain centres will start to switch on one by one.

If any of you have a good archive about crop circles I would really appreciate if he/she can send those images to me.

astralwalker@globalhealingmeditation.org

We have a major archive too but I’m sure there are images that we do not have seen since there were so many delivered over the years. The images are usually taken from an angle and we need as much as possible an image of the crop design almost from directly above – so we will get the complete 3D image when we spin them.

If someone wants to help we would really appreciate all the separate images from 1983 till present day in greyscale and original format from this website.

http://www.x-cosmos.it/cropcircles/

Or other websites that keep archives of crop designs.

To track record please rename the images with the date taken and location if possible. In that case we can assemble separate files for just one year or few years together. After we instal those drivers to our brains we will take this meditation effort to higher Psionic connection between us. The complete chain is impossible since crop designs are not modern phenomena and there are no images of all the delivered messages. We will have to use ones that are available.

Angle issue: if there is no available data of some crop design - we will use software to adjust the angle as much as possible untill the information starts to become visible.

I had communication with Clif few days ago and he will deliver the software after few weeks. So that bring us close to the time frame that I had envisioned for us to begin with the crop circle input.

Summarized, the ETs didn´t deliver the software via crop design for nothing. Their IQ is much higher then ours and they know exactly what they are doing. The pineal will be reactivated to the satisfactory level because those drivers that are inside the crop designs are going to make a change in the junk DNA and it will activate close to triple helix functionally. If we are lucky ... perhaps more.

That is what they are depicting in many of their messages.

And the pineal will start to release extremely more of the DMT biochemical compound...

All this is to provide some balance to the other side till the Nexus arrives. Once the Nexus will illuminated this solar system...it’s done...we, all the life of this planet and the planet its self - are safe.

So please help us accomplish this!

From my heart to yours,
Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 04-20-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote