View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 11:11 AM   #318
thegreat1
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Before i continue, the following points are intended as constructive criticisms.

1) i do not likek the design of the invitation, looks a bit airy fairy to me. Should the design not be a bit more neutral in it's appearance so as to aim to appeal to a wider audience?

2) Is this individial( the right person to manage this? I work for a company that deal with events and publications so i have some knoweldge of the work required to make the necessary arrangments for large sized gatherings. It would not be fair or reasonable to expect one person to co-ordinate thousands of people globally!!

If this will be pulled off successfully then i suggest that people wishing to help set this up, do the following.

SEND your CV (with/without as many personal details as you like) then send this to the owners of this forum or astralwalker.

Then, from that a team should be appointed with clear objectives, time frames and responsibilities. This should be co-ordinated with regular meetings (perhaps over software like Windows Live Messenger, AIM etc)

Then you have a better chance of pulling this off. So far though, a girly, airy fairy design does more to put me off, because i can see this isn't being done properly.... YET!

In addition much more time needs to be allocated to set this up. I suggest allowing 12 months to make arrangements and then set a date 6 months in. By this point you will be better aware of any delays elsewhere that could hold the show up so to speak.
thegreat1 is offline   Reply With Quote