View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #1373
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Dear friends...

I surely am not an expert in any of these fields we're discussing here and I surely haven't contributed here as much as some other, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS... but I know that I am here, as many of you are, from the bottom of my heart. Therefore, please don't take my words too personaly...

In my opinion, we're wasting some big amounts of energy trying to unite our wishes...this music file, this video, etc...but what for? Why individual wishes? We're not talking here about any of us indivudualy...we're talking here about at least 7000-8000 people which should bundle their efforts in order to achieve something big, something that never ever happened before!

Please remember that we're all in this together! There is no room for me and my feelings here, it's about us, it's about the humanity, the purpose of this is much much bigger then any individual wish...

If we're speaking about individuality, well ...We're all very precious, but ME, for my self, I am the noblest...

But that's not the point...The point is to know...to know that there is someone out there who eventually sees the big picture...

If you noticed, I didn't use the word trust...we should know, not trust. Only if I know from my heart, I can trust myself...to continue this path to the final goal...

I wouldn't use any Poll any more here...it's allways based on individual wishes...and there are only few of us who can afford a subscription...

Astralwalker started this with no hidden agendas, as his love for all of us is enormous...please let him finish this as it should be...go deep in your heart and try to find the wisdom and the knowledge, which will enable you to trust yourself...to continue this path to the final goal...

This is just a honest opinion from a humble and hearted person...with so much love inside for all of you...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote