View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 03:09 AM   #6
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

In a recent radio interview (I forgot with who) I heard somebody saying that it seems that people in these circuits are being set up against each other:
Jones vs Rense, Icke vs ?, Alan watts vs ? etc. And know we see this one.
St. Clair is not my favorite, but I listen to what he has to say once in a while but I am not going to focus on him. The same for David Wilcock. They are not my leading stars, but I'm not trying to bash them. Also Bill and Kerry have stands and follow ways that would not be my primary choices, still I consider what they are doing valuable and I appreciate.

Here on the forum we have recently have threads with pro-contra fights about Peggy Kane and Alex Jones not to speak about members bashing each other.
It reminds me of this Tom Bearden interview were he talks about the ways the PTB use to neutralize free-energy inventors, also referred to in the latest Camelot interview with Wade Frazier. The first thing they do Bearden explains there is that they make an in dept study of the person, a psychological profile and with that they know exactly how they best can manipulate and neutralize that researcher. Put a certain person in their life, bribe, use their pride or honesty; whatever serves the purpose. It is wise to be aware of this.

It is also wise to consider what Stewart Swerdlow recentlly said, that the PTB at the moment are putting out mindcontrol frequencies that stimulate anger and dispute.

Furthermore I consider it wise to do what Jim Marrs said a couple of years ago. When he hears certain information he puts it in a "Ahum" file; meaning that he keeps it in mind, doesn't accept it or accept it fully, but also doesn't disregard it fully: he waits for more information to make up his mind about it.
That's what I did for example with the GFL messages and finally I made up my mind. Peggy Kane, Dan Burisch and Ben Fullford are in my "ahum" at the moment.

To B&K I would say. I find your reaction a bit strong and I don't like you parenting us. I mean you have all the right to defend yourself and to criticize and to stop endorsing, but what you did with I consider to be an overkill and almost misuse of power at this stage of developments as far as they are visible.

PS I was writing this after the initial post by epiphemi, and did not see the posts in between that throw more light on the matter

Last edited by avyaktam; 04-14-2009 at 03:19 AM.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote