Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 12:13 AM   #222
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Is this the same Ra that David Wilcock Channels? because i met DW in a dream and in the dream he channeled Ra.

I'll post it here:

Quote:
Dream 2: I'm in David Wilcock's home. It is very large and there are many hallways that lead to conference rooms

I enter a computer room and Notice The Cusp is sitting at the computer. I talk with him for a bit about where we are. He puts on a Tool CD: Lateralus.
I look at the cover and realise not all the tracks are on the CD. It is missing an instrumental song. ( I used to have a burned copy of the cd with one of the tracks missing).

For some reason i leave the room and scope out the place. I had been there many times before. There was one small conference room where David had given us lectures (Dream memories) that I was quite fond of. I went down the hallway to where I thought it was. but it was a different room. I left the hallway and found another hall. No conference room there either. I did this a few times.

I made it back to the living room and started admiring how tidy the place was. It was very well decorated. David came out one of the hallways and said Hi. he asked "Is anyone with you here?" I said "Yeah I seen The Cusp around. But hey, how come i can never seem to make out his face.?

David said "Yeah he likes to hide it for some reason... I'll be in my lounge, i have to get ready and then I'll call you in"

He walked into a room beside the computer room. Just then The Cusp Walked by. he didn't seem aware of me. There was a fog covering his face. I concentrated on him as he walked by. When he turned his head he left a tracer of a clear image of his face. He looked familiar. I was sure i KNEW him, but from where i didn't know.

"you can come in now Robert." David said.

I walked into his lounge. there was a semi circle couch surrounding a coffee table. As I walked in his voice tone shifted. His voice was so startlingly strange i couldn't make out what he was saying. I sat down and looked at David. There was something about his eyes that made no sense.
He had four eyes. Two in a normal face positing and two others near his temples. I knew i had seen faces like that before and wasn't startled. David kept on talking about something, but i was too transfixed on his eyes. he two center eyes were bright red with black pupils. The two outer eyes were bright green with black pupils.

"Oh i know!" I said. "You're channeling Ra!". I shifhted my seating position. He looked at me and said "Fool! in this place I become RA". And he continued to talk. "It's time for you to leave for now!".

He kept talking but i felt myself getting dizzy. Like when they put you under for an operation.

Missing Time
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote