View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 01:35 PM   #1097
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Just a quick note, that I want to express my gratitude to every each one of you, who have contributed in some way to this thread and to the ultimate goals this thread is fighting for – synchronisation of the consciousness of humanity with the Gaia – the consciousness of our Planet, activating our healing energies and regenerating the DNA of life and preparing ourselves and our Planet for the arrival of the Nexus – Superwave of energetic waves that are coming from the galactic center.

The beams of bluish-white light from the galactic core will be visible on Dec 13 2012 when there will be a New Moon and passing comet on our sky, (lets not forget the large passing body close to the Pluto’s orbit), the first beam from the Nexus will arrive somewhere between 21 and 24 Dec 2012 and the last which also will put a end to the reprogramming of the DNA of life in this system, will arrive sometime around 28 March 2013.

As many of you probably understood so far, it is extremely important how Earth will vibrate in 2012 when the Nexus will arrive.

I strongly hold to the opinion that the catastrophic scenarios that are coming, can be prevented to a certain point with the power of our consciousness. I know that for the most of you, this will be taken with a great reserve and probably classified as heavily loaded SF, but it is the truth. I swear on my heart and soul, that this is the case.

Conflict is not suitable for many people anymore. It just lowers the vibrational field. Peace, Harmony, friendship, Love and compassion on the other hand, becomes the ultimate solution where those beings are starting to feel comfortable. This sometimes means total separation from the surrounding Matrix and the infinite programs that runs with in it. Many of those people that are awakening are on different stages of awareness of what is truly happening, but it is obvious that the number of those people who are starting to see the bigger picture, is increasing day by day.

Fractal structure of the Matrix can be changed with the power of our thoughts only if they are pure enough, if they are strong enough, and if they are focused to do such a change.

This is the ultimate message that the ETs that are delivering us knowledge and information via crop formations are telling us. It is up to us if we will take their messages more seriously or we will discredit them. The result of that decision will affect us all.

Once more, every each of you is here to do his/her tasks. There is no rewards and no thanks for them. I never searched for any rewards or gratitude for what I do. I just do it, because I know it is right thing to do.
The only way, which this can be done, is by understanding our own responsibility and obligations we have towards ourselves and the whole life that exist on this planet and beyond.

For the ones that are most clear from the inside this is totally obvious. For the ones that are still stuck in the basic programs of the Matrix and manipulation this reality is invisible and in their perception it does not exist. All this that I’m referring to is visible only when you go beyond the five senses but it is clearly visible only when you perceive with your heart.

Every ride has its own beginning and its own end. For most of us, the end of the 2012 will mean the end of our physical ride and the start of a new ride – a ride like no other. I ride that will transform and improve all that we had assimilated before.

But we have to show our selves worthy of this.

This can be achieved only with combining the best spiritual knowledge we have so far with the best available technology we have so far.

If one of those two components, is missing, we will fail, because the division between those is illusionary, and they are both part of the same evolutionary process that so many other races had to go through long before us...

May you be blessed by the supreme Love and Truth of the Cosmos,
Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 03-02-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote