View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 05:43 AM   #113
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi Bill,

I appreciate your generosity in opening yourself to all these questions. I believe that generosity is one of the most genuine expressions of lurv/compassion. It’s certainly seems to be a major part of your character.

Do you have any hypotheses or details regarding who the gods are and what they do, and in particular what the difference is between how they operate and how the Annunaki operate, and exactly where and what the Annunaki are doing right now?

I notice that in one of his recent blog articles David Wilcock asserts that it’s the Annunaki who have kept the earth a “fear farm” throughout humanity’s history until now. On the other hand, what I consider the most healing and educational experiences in my life have been telepathic conversations/”visions” with the gods Shiva / Dionysus and with Pan / Janus, and several others – all of whom seem to normally live in sixth density or higher. I have never met a being who came anywhere close to Shiva in the depth and power of his/her positivity, nor in the accuracy of their predictions about things that would happen in my life ten years later, etc. So I find it inconceivable that these sixth-dimensional beings could be the same as the Annunaki. Is it perhaps that there are the genuine gods and then the Annunaki are fake gods (like the titans)?
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote