View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 02:31 AM   #344
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

samarkis, i love the graphics, my first thought was how wonderful to feel the feminine energy arise through it ...
organization of something like this is significant, and yet, the focus and pure intention of this purpose must never be overshadowed by the fear of its success ...
the strength of its success will lie within the collective participating, the success of all of these meditations will be born of the heart, its purpose to raise vibration of love in this world ...
a symphony of love ...
this is not a campaign, this has nothing to do with convincing another to join their rally, this isn't surface like that ...
whatever is contributed to this event is done so through the contributor's heart and THAT will RESONATE more within another heart than anything else ...
from a heart, to a heart, to other hearts ...
throughout the world ...
the high vibration of love generated from this will be ENORMOUS ...
in those moments when this is underway, and we feel our own hearts expanding, and our passion for this purpose runs through every part of our being, and we feel something so divine that we have never in our lives experienced ...
will we in those moments be thinking about the colors or the graphics of the invitation ...
will we even remember the invitation ...
i think not, i believe we will be so connected and so touched by what flows through us that nothing else will matter ...
let's always remember our focus and our intention ...
let's co-create this event, let's trust the universe will gently guide us through this ...
let's remember why we are giving birth to this event ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote