View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #22
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
My favorite book of American history is an older college text called 'The American Pagent'. The occult or hidden information is hidden in plain sight...isn't it? The occult connection to the star Sirius...and everything connected with Sirius...is the supremely important hidden story...in my view.

Why can't we simply focus on improving humanity and making the world a better place through Constitutional Responsible Freedom? Why can't all of the ancient personages in the Vatican and Washington D.C. simply be viewed as representing perfected human beings? Don't we all wish to become better people? Don't we all wish to make the world a better place? So why are we so violent, corrupt, and stupid? Why do people engage in satanic or luciferian rituals which sometimes involve human sacrifices? What the hell...or what from hell...is going on here. I continue to think that we need a global exorcism, a solar system exorcism, and a universe exorcism.

Thank you for the book referral! I will watch more of the videos because they are put together really well.

Human sacrifice is what life is all about. I would sacrifice myself for my children. We have people sacrificing their lives right now so that we can be who we are right now. I appreciate the sacrifices made for me.

I'm watching the six year old boy in Colorado inside a homemade balloon land. Sure looks like superman has come down safely. Wait, he might not be in there. Where is he?
bellsisland is offline   Reply With Quote