View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #8
OceanWinds

Default Re: A possible secret to free unlimited energy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure View Post
thanks my esteemed avalon friends for the fantastic info. any opinions or information on george greens magnetic motor device. seems pretty simple and we could build large ones and have free energy easily if we get a little electrician help converting that force into electricity. i am no scientist, so the logistics involved are not something i have any clue over. "what say you? go"
I am a RED SEAL Journeyman Ticketed Electrician in Canada, so maybe I can explain how to harness the electricity a bit. If there is electricity to be gotten from Greens Motor... the magnet in the middle of the device needs to be attached to a rotor. See how generators work here...

http://www.physclips.unsw.edu.au/jw/electricmotors.html

Now to my knowledge... the only problem with Greens motor that I can see, is that it would require almost no friction. It would most likely work a lot like a wind generator, except it would be in a vertical position.

What I would do... is on the other end of the rotor I would have magnets. And around those magnets I would have coils. Those coils would ha ve alternate current, from induction.... from the magnet rotating in them. The process is the same as those flash lights you shake to get light.

Here is the CATCH! There is resistance when moving a magnet near a coil. Aswell there is resistance from the bearings... because the rotor needs to be attached to something. So Greens motor would have to be strong enough to move past both of these resistances. I have been thinking about building one... I can get all the parts I need from a few old hard drives, microwaves, fans... and possibly some pvc pipe. I would want to build it large enough.. so that friction wouldnt be a concern.

Last edited by OceanWinds; 09-22-2008 at 02:31 PM.