View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 01:45 PM   #508
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
If I may quickly voice my personal experience along those lines of singularity and duality:
I'm obviously a head person. I enjoy thinking as abstractly as possible as it allows me to connect with the forces behind the subjects but it is also very hindering even when accompanied by intuition. I believe that this is due to the mind fooling itself into being able to understand and this directly relates to this idea of new age and conspiracy movements.
Thanks so much for voicing this message Czymra, these progressions in dialogue help us get further to pinpoint exactly what we are trying to get at here, what's different about it.

I don't think that abstraction and intuition necessarily have to conflict, to me, abstraction seems to be the "reins" for intuition, as strengthening intuition is a continuous process. However, I feel that I've been able to develop a kind of general intuition towards the bigger picture that suggests that what we may have done is gradually metamorphosize over thousands of years from a more authentic contstruct for reality to a highly inaccurate one. From ancient studies I've done (not of course on simply what happened, but the way people thought, based on the unique construction manners of the surviving texts), I can see that what I call a "singularity" was seemingly the mode of orientation towards reality for many people. And it wasn't within the current framework for reality but just simplified, it was of an entirely different order.

That's why I feel it's crucial to define this singularity as very similar to previous definitions and yet completely different at the same time. I mean, a lot of people can say something like "all is One" without really knowing what they mean by that exactly. I am hoping we can set a formal definition for it and try and see how different that is from some other definitions that have come about.

In this definition, there is the observer, and a sphere with infinitely many different facets, upon which all exists that we can perceive to define our reality. The sphere remains the same no matter how big or small it gets, thus there can not even be any distinction between "within" and "without" in this sense of reality.

In the traditional sense of reality, the problem is that so many people are looking without for answers without pairing it to any sense of within. As soon as the self gives up the need to energize such distinctions (unless it has a very specific purpose for doing so), it saves them an incredible amount of energetic expenditure.

Quote:
I've never felt too engaged with this 'love and light' stuff. I don't doubt it's there but the terminology has been way too abused over the course of time. This is the same with the constant discourse between good and bad, singular and dual.
And that's the irony - when you begin talking about a "two worlds" philosophy, saying that the only solution is to create a new world of concept for oneself by going back to what one feels in the gut, heart, and mind (not brain, but mind), and "just so happening" to meet others there because by going within we are really going back to the same place (home), then this is a place of singularity that is utterly beyond the need for comparison to duality, it's the "all that Is" that counts.

Quote:
What I keep on hearing from the 'love and light' people is that singularity is a ruse created by evil to justify it's existence. The effects are that lazy people are assured that 'everything is all right' and that 'the good don't fight the bad but accept it'. So we really need to see that evil exists and beat the hell out of it (or at least transmute it which is of course done by lumping lots of light and love on it).
I hear what you are saying - and we're trying to make this distinction here, it's not about either of those solutions, it's about powerfully creating our own reality together by going back to everything that we aren't, since by going within to this much simpler place (within which lies great complexity, the complexity to achieve everything we have achieved with dualistic mindsets and much more), we cast off all of those extra layers of the *unnecessary* complexities imbued on us by society. It's an entirely new direction, different from all the previous arguments and proposed solutions... this is an important concept of this to grasp.

Quote:
What I keep on hearing from the 'singularity' people is of course that 'all is one' and the bad has it's function and so does the good. In fact, if the bad didn't exist the good would only hang around and do nothing so they need to be evil, so evil is a kind of catalyst for the evolution of this world. Hence, one shouldn't even try to distinguish anymore between good and evil, everything 'just is'.
I completely disagree with that (as a "singularity" person, i suppose i should be very careful to define myself as being of an entirely different point of view with the above... that's for sure! ) - in the "two worlds" philosophy, all this "good and evil" business is simply a notion for the old world, and we are moving not just away from that gradually, but literally jumping into a new world suddenly by just as suddenly realizing we have the ability to powerfully manifest anything pertaining to the status quo (regardless of whether it be manifestations of evil, or manifestations of a growing number of people seriously determined to move on from such stagnating concepts forever). Of course someone could argue "well that just leaves evil free to 'get us and win!'" but they don't realize the true power of such a decision, not to mention with what commitment one would then go on to defend one's decision to free themselves in this way with. This would be effectively the "shield at the border of the diverging two world's". More on that later.

Quote:
Now, the mere existence of these two concepts are a duality in itself again so clearly none of this has anything to do with singularity. My feeling tells me that I can see the sum of the parts, but not more, and that misses the integral part.
I for one, can't even make up my mind whether good and evil even exist as such. Balance comes to mind, but balance in itself isn't singularity either.
This is all to suggest that true balance has absolutely nothing to do with a proposed "balance" between good and evil - balance does not apply to dualities where one side of the duality is entirely illusory. Furthermore, as you suggest at the end - balance is not a needed word within singularity, because everything that does need to be balanced is before entering into it, and it remains that way within it, for eternity. Balance cannot be imbalanced within singularity, so there is no need for the word. Reality is perceived on entirely different terms. (And I believe this, I have felt new emotions I cannot find a word for, they do not fit into the dualistic categories whatsoever... the closest analogy I can find is the "colours" of emotion, and there are countless of them awaiting us within singularity).

Quote:
What intricately ties in with this discussion, in my opinion, is the question whether things are to come easily and with fun, whether it is about the balance of discipline and fun (like you meditate every day but you do it only as long as you enjoy it) or whether the only thing that will really work is the real hardcore army style discipline of forcing yourself to do it no matter what.
Yet again, I find there is no distinction between discipline and fun in singularity. It understands that everyone has unique talent(s) and the world should revolve around allowing everyone to discover them in early life no matter what. It doesn't pressure them but it says that if the noise of the "demands" of society is quieted enough, the individual can actually hear the quiet little voice inside that is trying to guide the individual on a particular network of paths (all of which lead to their destiny in one way or another), and to not obstruct them from that network. In this way, there is no distinction between work and play. Although many still need to do alternate work they may not enjoy as much to make ends meet, enough "breathing room" would be afforded for all people to regardless be able to concentrate primarily on the development and manifestation of the talents they have been allowed to discover within themselves in life.

Quote:
I hope this hasn't just been a personal rant but also mirrors some of the concerns that others have but don't voice. I have the feeling sometimes that there is a lot more delusion going on than many of us want to admit. I myself can't understand how this duality still exists on the higher/other planes for I have not 'been there' but the mere variety of discussions and opinions on this board seems to be proof that all isn't quite one, yet (and don't you dare call Jesus something else).
I hear you again, I just hope you see what is different about this effort. We're trying to help to steer clear of all that delusion, and yes part of doing so is being willing to identify as much of that delusion as possible. It's not anyone's "fault", we are all getting preoccupied with excessive detail in some way or another - this is what society is trying to encourage upon us more than anything else - I equate it to running the treadmill no matter which direction you try to run. There are countless different treadmill's metaphorically getting places around us on all sides. The only way out is to "close that world and open the next", in terms of perception. This is probably the most summarized definition for the particular type of singularity I'm trying to talk about.

Quote:
So I am glad to see that this effort shall be an effort of singularity. Reading this reassures me that this effort is worth it's while and it feels right.
However, how exactly do you teach a mass of people like we hope to mobilise to suddenly switch from the old patterns into 'singularity'? How can you check that we're all outside the old system? And if this singularity really exists, how can it be that some individuals (parts of all) can 'have it' and other's don't?
This just doesn't sound like it can have anything to do with critical mass and entrainment, but maybe that's just my logical mind kicking in again.
Critical mass has to do with getting enough people seeing that all we can do is return to the common elements of what is inside each of us, and uniting on that universally applicable token, and nothing more. It allows us to open the next world because the real door to that world is at a very sacred place inside each of us where we have practically calmed the noise of society down enough to hear that voice within. It will be amazing when all the practical ideas start to flood in, and we really start running with the ball, instead of running the treadmills (loops) like we do every day normally, in one way or another. Entrainment has to do with the magnetic force of attraction towards a new mode of reality after all the other options have been exhausted. It's as though we as a peaceful people have been cornered and instead of fighting we go through the wall or disappear, so to speak. They want us to fight more than anything but it's not what we are going to do. We won't be pushovers either, not by a long shot. We will build our own reality and defend ourselves in the process.

People will not be asked to suddenly switch. But they will be gradually more and more so asked to seriously look at the situation and try to intuit the outcome based on the scenario we are being lured into acting out - and to consider that there even actually is an alternative. We are being led to believe there is no alternative, and we have no choice but to fight or submit. But there is a third way, and this is one of the principles upon which we are trying to establish the uniqueness of this project.

Quote:
It would be much appreciated if you could dispel more of these concepts. I for one can't agree with the notion that an enlightened person thinks in concepts and pictures. I do that, I haven't recognised my buddahood yet.
I have the feeling that the less concepts I have, the better. The more fluid the entities, be they thoughts, patterns or other dynamics, the more I feel 'at home' with everything. Words and concepts cut the world in pieces. They do not say 'this is presently close, yet all is there' they say 'that's here and that's not'.
I believe "new world" people think in terms of morpheous, abstract concepts and 3D, constantly changing imagery. The words are an approximation or "filler" material at best, and the push towards telepathic communication will be infinitely higher when a true need is universally recognized. "Necessity is the mother of invention", as they say. I think we are really getting at the same thing here - if I am typing all these words, what I am really trying to do is paint an image. The answer isn't in my words, it is in the image I am trying to portray. If you are unable to "feel" the contents of that image, then I haven't done a good enough job "word painting" yet, and will gladly try harder upon notice.

As soon as we recognize that we are trying to make a *corona* around what we are trying to get at with our words, and we fully accept that the reason there is so much conflict over words (ie the internet forums), is because we never seem to realize how much is lost in translation (and twice to boot, once when it is typed by one party, and again when it is interpreted by the other party) - imagine what social interaction would be like with direct telepathic communication of languageless concepts, where nothing could ever possibly be lost in translation? As soon as we recognize we are making a corona, our use of language adapts tremendously to accomodate for that.

We make "headers" for what we are saying, pre-empt the reactions of others "I know you might think this, so ahead of time, be sure to know I admit that what I have typed might not accurately represent what I am really trying to say, please give me the benefit of the doubt, etc".

It's really amazing what happens! Different people operate out of distinction and unity simultaneously (and that's the real singularity again, to truly recognize that it's possible for people to operate together with that degree of unity without compromising their individuality whatsoever - the Truth Paradox well exemplified!). We begin building a solid "New Foundation" for ourselves at a relentless speed.

This is what I dream to accomplish, by first getting to that core feeling.

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 01-14-2009 at 05:04 PM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote