View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 07:16 PM   #23
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The new Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell Conference Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Yikes. Just read it all Avid. And yes...temper tantrums BUT I did jive with the money part for sure. Too many are donating to folks who are feeding all with a line of baloney that funds are needed...people have been saying this for a LONG time. Hang onto your money peeps. Its going to the wrong folks. Give to the homeless when you feel the urge to splurge on causes.
Yes - the boot can also be transferred to the other foot - all of these 'fronts' have backers - otherwise they would not exist, Project Camelot has opened up the 'eyes' of lots of people - commendable.

But to deliberately 'rubbish' and demean by Marcia and her cohorts seems so childish - almost desperate - that they who protest too much need to look into their own raison d'etre, in the great jigsaw-puzzle of the alphabet secret groups. None of whom think this little section of converse of any consequence - unless they are 'kicking against the pricks'.

As one of their own says: "Grow up".....
I am very sad that this situation has disappointed my respect for these people to the extent that I am now questionning the 'hype' related to this group, who seem to comprise a subjugated micro-biologist, and a bunch of controllers.

God bless them on their true mission for the needy, but the controllers need to back off.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote