Thread: I s r a e l
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 07:13 AM   #15
rgersh5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I s r a e l

We All Need To

I'm going to refer some people I care about to some information in the next week, I'm also going to come up with some written scripts - informing about what can happen and what can we do, so people can usefully copy paste them to forums and such.
We'll just gather and next week I'm pretty sure I'll be able to arrange a conference call, that everyone can easily connect to.

Note: We will probably make more calls like this (about once a week), in between them we should inform people - let them hear an interview, or read a report, or watch a movie (like End Game), of course we will cover all this up in the forthcoming meeting.

By the way, if you didn't hear about it, you should really Beware of October, it may withhold the financial collapse of the US followed by a possible development in the middle east (militarily), one step deeper into chaos, meaning one step deeper into a state from which we can either ascend or descend, and that depends on our actions and focused intention, we will do our part I assure you, I will post a comment about the conference call when relevant.

Till Then!
Ron.
rgersh5 is offline   Reply With Quote