View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #243
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Brook,

Do you think that these are the same seals that are talked about in Revelation 5 ?

M
Micjer,

I don't know. Could very well be. But I do know I had stopped posting on this thread and any thread for a while...as I had nothing more to add...and not much more to say.

Then I had this dream...here I go with the dreams again. The last dream I had was about a blue flame..and a portal. I even did a thread on it. Then later we had that event with the Norway spiral

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17816

But in this dream...I was directed to sit in this chair..and it had two stones on the arm of the chair. It was placed on what looked like one of those flat topped Mayan pyramids. I was told to slowly activate..and was guided by a faceless voice. I put my hands on the two stones ...and felt an electricity flowing through me then out of me. Not painful. And it made a low level, what I would describe as an electric noise.

As I activated slowly...a "rose" colored "vortex" with tiny gold specs started to come out of me...and spiraled down to earth...I asked what it was for, and the voice said "Gaia" to give her strength for the coming events. It was for her.

I was also shown the "flower of life" and told to read the emerald tablets. I was told that the flower of life was needed to fully activate the "rose colored vortex"...so I had better get working on that.

So this is why I started to post here again....I know what you're thinking....I have REALLY strange dreams....

Last edited by BROOK; 01-10-2010 at 05:17 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote