View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #842
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Astralwalker,

I can't change or ask anything to kerry until I have something clear to say.
That's why I repeat I need that schedule clearly laid down.

- days of the week the meditations will take place
- exact time
- who is doing what and when across the globe

I am not good at this . So it has to be worked out by someone else like you Astralwalker or Phied or Mikey

Kindness
mudra
Mudra,

You are right. I will contact Phied and Mickey and see how to reach a good solution for this issue. Once this is accomplished we will contact Kerry so she can alter the info.

If anyone out there who is reading this and has a better idea of the starting time that suits best for all humanity please let us know. My opinion is that due to the rotation of our planet somewhere will always be 3 or 4 in the morning. This can be solved by changing the starting time every two weeks.

We can change the starting time so two weeks we will start in the benefit of US or Europe (the starting time that is allready choosen) and the other two weeks we will start on time that best suits Australia and NZ.

This can be preformed twice a week, and if you consider weekends as best than, that is apsolutely fine with me.

For >Feb 8< we can start with the option 3 AM in Australia and after two weeks we will do it in 3 AM in US or somewhere in Europe acording to the time zones.

But I STRONGLY stand on a point that this has to done in the same time all around the globe.

One who understand this and its purpose will have no problem to wake up in 3 AM and join the event. I for sure will be part of this in any case you decide.

If there is division, all this is for nothing.

Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote