View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 03:54 AM   #242
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
How are we supposed to be aware of government plans and activities that end up being classified as "top secret"? Are the details of the planning and execution of the 911 attacks in plain sight? I don't think so. Even if you think some middle eastern terrorists were responsible, the event was hatched as a conspiracy among a group of people who created and executed the plans without the rest of the public being aware.

However, I do understand the point you are making in regard to the Illuminati's symbolism, etc. being in plain sight.

Is it really possible to live in a physical human body and not have at least some desires? If one is hungry, is it wrong or in some way detrimental to desire a meal?
I think 911 has been the emergency number for maybe 50 years. There are the pillars of duality in the bible that Sampson tore down.

There are twin towers all over the world. We do not ask questions.

Tower records

The Tower inferno

The tower of babel

Taliban is a constellation- its everywhere,we need to look

Before 911 happened, movies and cartoons were out that dropped the twin towers.We do not pay attention.

The bible says that the towers will fall before the day of judgement.We do not read.

Its all around us, all the time.Mayhem Maypalm was used in Vietnam May day Mya Myan calender.Its everywhere

As far as desire , remember i said that there is a process where eventually all desires will become empty, and man will only desire his creator ,and nothing can fill that void but the void. Desire leads to attachment and suffering.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote