Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 03:24 AM   #297
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
Why do you think Ra wants to enslave mankind? What would have been the point of having free will if slaves are all that is needed? Why not make us automatons with no concept of self? Wouldn't it be easier to control something that has no free will or can operate on its own?

Winter Wolf
You can change the names...but the master/slave game gets played over and over and over again. Aristocracy, Monarcy, Theocracy, Dictatorship, Slavery. Take your pick. The Monarchical Episcopate and the Divine Right of Kings is a real peach! Whoever genetically engineered Humanity gave us free will. But who knows what happened after that? One can put together a million scenarios...and they might all be wrong.

I'm going to try to focus on The United States of the Solar System thread. Even if it's 90% wrong...I still think this is a productive topic to consider. I want to spend a lot of time thinking about a Perfected Humanity living in a Perfected Solar System. I want to envision Utopia. I don't want to go to Heaven. I want to help create Heaven right here in this Solar System. But I don't want a Theocratic Heaven...other than a Secular Sprituality Based Upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. This thread has been fun...but I'm pretty much done.

I will not allow Ancient Race Wars, Star Wars, and Masters of the Universe to dictate the fate of this Solar System.

World Without End. Almond Raw.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-09-2010 at 01:11 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote