View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #27
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Imagining the tenth dimension

Some 500 hundred years ago, people on Earth believed that the Earth was plane....cos they could not see that it was round and we still can not see that Earth is an sphere if we did not have planes

We have our day to day conscioussness in the 3rd dimension and see the 2nd dimension, but why we can not see what is happening in the 1st dimension? or the 4th dimension?

Because we have chosen to only use 5 senses...

In ordinary reality we do not believe that pre-cognicion, intuition, feelings (not emotions), inner vision etc are real but we all have had hunches that have made us make decisions that are not logical but are successful. I will call this senses higher senses

We can try to explain all from the flatland of our 5 senses or we can try to see the multiuniverses from higher senses as if we were a bird in the times of the discovery of America, that is a choice

We can accept the official science agenda that says that we only have 2.5 strands of DNA or we can ponder and try to understand why we have so much "Junk" DNA and what is is there for, why mother nature keeps reproducing "junk"

The problem of understanding how many dimensions resides in the dualistic concept on and off, or 1 and 0 that has given us the current base ten. Yet this system is relatively new and does not seem to offer us natural numerical system that resonates with nature

I am posting a link that may not be the best but somehow explain what I am aiming at http://www.bookrags.com/research/duodecimal-system-wom/

...John Quincy Adams declared his preference for base twelve in 1821. He criticized the decimal system as being unnatural, commenting that there was no model for base ten in nature... "

In my opinion to understand 12 dimensions we have to think in spheres within spheres rather than planes. Regretfully I am not a mathematician, so I go for logic and elegance instead

Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote