View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 08:54 AM   #660
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

forget the words i am typing themselves, just try and listen for the feeling i am trying to capture with them. the feeling will say much more than the words ever could.

indeed phiedpiper ...

i agree ... the words are simply words ... the feelings give birth to the intention ...

you write of communicating telepathically ... i do so every night within my travels outside of the 3d world ...

communication is the exchange of feelings ... there are no words ... words do not exist ...

meaning is given and received within being ... all of being ... it bypasses the mind ... and yet ... always is it woven within the heart ...

communication is meaning felt through the heart ... all is shared via heart central ...

and so when you write that the meaning will say much more than the words ever could ... it is so true ... pure intention is born of the heart ... and when shared in unity ... powerful things can be created ...

vibration can effortlessly be raised in this world ... the energy of this then resonates with more people ... and then more ... expanding exponentially ...

once the momentum of loving energy picks up ... we'll be travelling so quickly to the new world we are creating that we won't even remember what once was ... once we get going ... no obstacles can get in the way ...

we are at a peak in this moment ... to allow momentum of this shift to pick up speed ... this WILL be accomplished ... we CAN do this collectively ...

our intention must be of the moment ... not to worry about the words and what will be in future years ...

our intention should be about sharing our abilities collectively for this first meditation ... do not have concerns about the next and the ones after that ...

we are co-creating our new world ... trust that the universe will create with us what will be ... the momentum WILL pick up ... it already has ...

beneficial is it to clear our minds of our fears of what might not happen and open our hearts to what WILL occur ... this shift WILL occur ... it has to though be born of heart central ...

it has to be born from a feeling ...

and carried along the way ... with love ...

Last edited by futureyes; 01-25-2009 at 09:51 AM.
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote