Thread: Alex Jones
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 05:49 PM   #49
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thats too bad that you feel this way. It is very important this information gets out. In fact some people NEED to hear this as they are not AWARE of the events

9/11 was very important and its a start. Once people see that this WAS a set up then they can join together in any form or way they want to STOP anything further from happening

Its an important first step to waking up this world to the truth
I think its horses for courses. No one in this forum doubts the 'reality' of what happened (no one knows for sure who did what, but it was obviously an inside job). My post was to this forum. I have been posting stuff about 911 to a facebbok page for a year or so also, a few pick up on it, most dont. Im obviously a nut job. My sister came round the other day with her new bf, 911 was brought up, they didnt know it was an inside job, BUT THEY DIDNT CARE either. Its not part of their world.

Also some people can not accept that their govt would do this. It is a threat to their reality and their world and they will never accept it. It threatens their cosy little world too much, and they simply can't take it.

Alex Jones has not made any first steps, this is old stuff now. And he has a poor reputation, even amongst truth seekers. So now he has a celebrity on board (I read in this forum that the celeb was making a sacrifice, but I listened to start of the show and Jones said he was making $20M per annum as an actor..guess i could afford to sacrifice some of that income too). I suppose in this celeb fed world some people might take notice, if this celeb is anybody, I hadnt heard of him before, but then I have never owned a tv and I cant remember him in any film I have ever seen.

I saw a piece by US architects recently, they were saying "hang on, we build these things, there's no way it could fall like that with jet fuel, we need to investigate". Wouldnt they have more credence than Jones in the US?

For sure it would be nice if something comes of this, but my comments reflected the hype around the 'biggest' ever Jones show, and it was posted to an audience in this forum, and I stand by my sarcasm.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote