View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 12:34 AM   #341
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiros View Post
Greetings thegreat1 and everybody,
I don't agree, thegreat1
I must say I love this airy-fairy girly look and I think it will attract a wider audience, an audience of spiritualists, according to me.

I think Samarkis and others have made a great work and they are the right persons to manage this.
These people that will be attracted is not the “ordinary people” that is attracted in some “ordinary advertisement” or similar.
The knowledge you are talking about, is it NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) or something like that?
Most people here are very aware of these mechanisms, it will not attract them.
If you don't understand this spiritual type of persons, then you can't handle it either.
This is not a political rally or something, for the masses, because they will not do it, anyway.
This is not a top-down structure and pulling some strings and the “low level people” will obey.
This is about the individual that has to accept it, or it will not work.
The individual has a feeling what to do, they will learn enough to do it, when time comes.
The force behind this is LOVE.
I don't understand why we have to delay anything.
“The present is now, and the now is the present.”
I can't see any problem at all.
Every different group, call it subgroup in the world, prepare and learn, and do their part of healing.
When the time comes they synchronise with a “Synchroniser”.
What is the problem?
I must say I don't understand it at all.
Keep up the steam, we are the Avalon team....
blessings to all
stiros
Even though I understand your sentiment here I can't agree with what you say. I do think that you are right about the people that we want to attract and I also think that you are right by saying that it should not be NLP or any other form of typical advertising. In that regard I would call for a poster that is even more neutral, even drop the 'airy fairy' bit and as I mentioned before, call out to people who MIGHT NOT think this is for them.
There will be lots of people responding to this without being 'in tune' or 'aware' and they need a little hand holding. I know I would.

As for the working, I also agree with subgroups but I just don't see enough independent communication between the peers yet for my point of view and no clear idea of 'list of things to be done'. How is one to work without this?
Fill me in please.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote