View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 05:10 AM   #629
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Please everyone, I've been hearing discordant voices here and there and have even been contacted personally with a thanks for being more down to earth within this thread so I consider it my responsibility to forward this.

I do not want to thwart this project, I'm with you as before but please take some time and read this thread:
What's for sure is that we need multilateral action, and the thread you linked to definitely suggests another complimentary mode of operation.

What I've spent years thinking about over and over again is what is my best guess at the "heart of the matter". No matter how hard I tried to find different angles, the same thing came up: the "mind machine".

This was only because I learned to meditate at the level of pure awareness, where I believe us all to be the same, and then determined the core layers of nature that we also hold in common, leading to further layers lead to increasing uniquenesses of personality, and then the final layers of "not us but often we think it's all a part of us".

I realized that this "mind machine" is what operates on these outer layers - this is what is susceptible to influencing.

One of my learned disciplines is something called Remote Influencing, which holds a lot in common with Remote Viewing, but originates from an even deeper level of mind.

It is plausible that if we collectively fall into meditation deeply enough we can powerfully influence the collective mind, that in turn affects our mind machines. It can restore us the crucial energy of *initiative* needed for us to make change, have those making the terrible decisions think twice about alternatives, etc.

I had always felt that other methods needed to be built off of this kind of a foundation, for them to gain their greatest potential.

I'd be happy to explain further about anything if I am not clear enough.

Perhaps I can make an analogy -

Have you ever noticed how bass frequencies penetrate walls and other materials much better than high frequencies?

Brainwaves work similarly - there have been proven cases of the "lowest common denominator" effect in group meditations, such that the pendulum effect, as applied to brainwaves, works based on the lowest frequency reached with common intent (the fundamental frequency, so to speak).

Here's a comment from another forum made by a good friend of mine:

"also another thing I'll throw out there is - when I meditated with meditators who had been "at it" for over 30 years, I was brought down to their level of experience and consciousness during group meditation, they acted as the "bowling ball on the mattress" - with no choice the marble seems to drift towards the dip... very interesting phenomena... "

So the idea is that collectively, with intent and focus, we fall into meditation together and apply this same effect on a much larger scale. People with constantly excited minds (as this is what is so encouraged in our high paced, high pressure modern society), stand a great chance of feeling a tremendous calming effect - and we think different thoughts based on our brainwave patterns.

More importantly, is getting these lower frequencies in constant circulation again. The idea is to trigger a kind of a domino effect, something that serves to continuously maintain our reality in a more relaxed state.

All of a sudden, all of these other approaches will exponentialize in effectiveness!

So what I'm suggesting, is that we need all of these approaches at once!

Remember that we are each doing the most we can given what we came here to do, if we feel something unquestionably strong in May it will be hard to doubt we are not making a significant effect!

take care

Last edited by PhiedPiper; 01-23-2009 at 05:12 AM.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote