View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #26
theseeker64
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
There is lot of talk about the holocaust and some about other atrocities but, what about the atrocities of the: Atlantic Slave Trade, the apartheid in South Africa, Genocide in Darfur, Rwanda, and all (except one) the other country's in Africa who has gone through a civil war ( Nigeria is the only country that did not go through a civil war).

Not to mention the countless people that had died and are dying from A.I.D.S and other artificial diseases.

I'm upset that ( what I call the African Holocaust) is to me ignored and not even mentioned. If you count the number of black people that have died from racism of any sort since the early 1600s all the way up to the present. The number may be between 250 million to 1.3 billion+ people.

And the fact that the Natives of the west were nearly wiped out from this B.S .

Not to mention the fact that a lot of the Jews themselves treated Africans and African americans like ****. To me it's like,{ o.k you went through the same racist **** we went through BUT, you still hate me because of my skin color, that goes for some Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Philippines, Arabs and even gays. Who have all gone through degrading experiences and yet when they look at the black person, they hate him/her for no reason.}

For example, the Koreans, Japanese, and Philipinos have witnessed first hand Caucasian hatred towards blacks and instead of not following the hatred, they go right into it.

I'm NOT saying everybody is that way but, there is a lot of the bullied turning into the bullies. Point is, WHAT makes the holocaust so devastating, WHY was the bombing of Hiroshima so tragic that America felt a such great remorse and offered to help rebuild them, and not Africans.

What did we get when we were set free, it was supposed to be 40 acres and a mule but a lot of them did not even get that. Was are home continent, who for a long time was greatly mistreated and to some degree still is, ever receive 1 trillion dollars to rebuild, NO!!!, we got aids, because American military scientist wanted to test a bioweapon to stop the Russians,I'm guessing they said " we'll just test it on these people, their lives mean nothing". Did they offer to cure the virus, no. Not to mention it spread all over the world.

You guys know that they should have been cured that disease a long time ago. But the PTB want to make an excuse that there's no funding, that's because their not funding it.

My main point is that, we should notice everybody and look into all holocausts in the world. Not trying to offend anybody, just telling it like it is.

*rant over*, Peace.
You seem to have alot of resentment towards "Caucaision" people or is it just people with white skin? Anyway, Jews played a large part in the slave trade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0hQ_...EA37B&index=10
theseeker64 is offline   Reply With Quote