View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #642
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Astralwalker

Thanx for your good words, I can understand how a lot of people are looking forward to see something moving, it's pretty common, when something makes you feel like you are alive and in the middle of the action and you feel passionate about it, but suddenly things seems to slow down and you feel like you are not fed with the same ingredients you've been fed since the beginning, you just wonder if things will fade out and burst your bubble...

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that someone here has the obligation what so ever to feed me or us in any manner, I am just saying this thread is an inspiration for a lot of people and when things slows down, we start to be a little bit more anxious and want to keep up the flame and the mommentum. That is a natural way of keeping things alive for ourselves.

I am totaly confident that things are working just ok and that the events we are seeking and preparing in our hearts will work as greatly as we individually expect it to work.

I don't want to make cheap jokes but I felt this was a nice place to squeeze in this little quote from the movie FIELDS OF DREAM... "If you build it, they will come."

Good day to us all!

Perseide

Last edited by Perseide; 01-23-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote