View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 05:01 AM   #27
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

I connected with You all. As the Meditation began I and My Wife centered Ourselves by drawing on the Pillar of Light to Energize Our Chakras. Once that was done - We held the Sphere in Our Hands. As We did this We radiated Love and Bliss to all of the Creatures and Beings of the Planet.

We visited other Continents - Traveled the Sea Floor - Flew in the ether around Our Sphere and all the while radiated Pure Love and Bliss to Gaia in all Her splendor as We were able to.

Waves of Color and Sensation washed over Me and I was absolutely bathed in Light and Love - Crown Chakra vibrating at a rate I haven't had before. Blues - Reds - Magentas - Greens - Oh My...

During the Meditation - I had an OBE and traveled the Etheral. The sensation of a loss of feeling to outer extremities was incredible as I moved ever more and more inwards to Oneness...

I saw a multitude of Souls gathered with Me above and around the Sphere - Sending Light and Love to all contained on and in It. In fact - I even visited the Darks in Their places and showered Them with Love as much as I was able to. This was - In my impression - Very difficult for them to absorb but I sense that They too - Were grateful for Our Love being shown to Them as well...

I did see the Eye and it was as many have said here - Sort of Grey but incredibly defined.

I traveled to Alcyone - The Central Sun of the Milky way - And thanked the Creator for allowing Us the experince to connect with It - Pure Bliss...

After 45 minutes - I HAD to return to My body and cease the Meditation as I was channeling too much Energy to transmute it or send it on. At the point I returned to My Body - I noted the sweat I had accumulated in deep trance while engaged in the Meditation as well as a great deal of Kundalini welling up in My Shoulders and back of the Head...

All in all - It was simply awesome and I am still energized by It greatly...

Last edited by Mercuriel; 02-09-2009 at 05:04 AM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote