View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 12:00 AM   #32
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

quickie update:

the site is much older than the cherokee. still have not met with the tribal leaders, but will finally do that on monday. took marshall mc clung to the site with his friend hoot gibbs yesterday. they were amazed, and especially with the footprints that are embedded into several large slabs. they did not want to go into the waterfall site.

the waterfall site is one huge artifact. i think i may have found a huge chamber there under a slab and may have found the entrance. did not have anyone with me, or my flashlight, so i did not further investigate. it is built UNDER the water fall i believe. this could all be my intuition gone coo coo, so don't hold me to it. but things happened that make me believe this.

i am working to put a complete website together about this, or maybe just add a section to my website with more pictures and what not.

this place is pristine right now, as far as the energy is concerned, and my guidance is continuing to remind me to keep it that way until i can find the group that is suppose to work with the energy. i think that might be the local tribe here, so keeping my hopes up for that adventure.

sorry for the short update, lots going on.

i need to get someone to the site that has experience with very very ancient sites. if anyone here has any ideas about that, please contact via PM.

a few pictures for now:
i took this photo after i had the 'experience'. the red arrows on the right of the photo are pointing out the spirit presence, and the arrow on the left is pointing to where i believe the entrance is to the chamber.

this photo is horribly blurred, very hard to get the camera to work here, but it does give you an outline of how it is built. the large slab that is laying across the top of what i am calling the chamber, is made to fit over this 'en.trance' to carry the water over it.

on top of the slab, is one giant heart rock, impossible to get a good angle on this with the photo equipment i have right now, but here is what the top looks like

further up the waterfall (this thing is huge) i found this interesting rectangular piece jutting from the very center of the large boulder at the bottom. notice the right angles in the slabs surrounding this area.

i did have indiana jones thoughts about going over there and pushing it to see what might happen< kidding around a bit. the reverence that this site commands is pretty outstanding. the energy there is pristine at the present moment, and the energies of the site have been stirred awake for this time.

more updates after the first of next week probably, unless i can get in touch with an archeologist that might be interested in this site.

peace in peace out
BIG LOVE

p.s. everytime i go to these sites, there are hearts everywhere. from the sky to nature all around. gotta LOVE it! the photo above i took yesterday as i was leaving, and for the past two visits, i have taken heart cloud pictures in this same area as i was leaving.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote