View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 08:53 PM   #49
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

As i said before, i'm working on this for some time. But is not THAT simple.

The post have some inconsistence, and the answer, (thanks for sharing) did not answer specific questions that are basic, like how to Measure de Voltage, How to monitor the setup if you LOAD with a devide that draw energy (voltage and amperage)
A lot of the instrument of Hihg Precision measurements, dont apply to this toy, the spinnig speed is too low, the spark not always jump and thus create drops in the voltage, etc...

This is like he explain a "MODEL T" of a real producing "Free Energy" devive...
Its trying to build a "Formula 1" with a blueprint of a "horse wagon"

Zorgon, my friend, i understand that geothermal energy is used many many years ago in Iceland, and run a very bast amount of energy in such a way that the energy is almost free, they pay the bills only in winter when electrical power spike rise from the extra heating needed..

BTW, The plant over USA, (I'm not there) that was abandoned, located in the Yellowstone Geothermal Area is now running quite well..
I read that they are producing some goods megawatts... But is NOT connected to the national electric grid in usa.. ( Imagine WHY??? jejejeje )

A "model-like" was sent to the "CIDIG" from my University UNEXPO in the year 2006 and by some remodelation in the infraestructure, the "model" dissapear with blue-prints and years of data.

what left in my uni. was some experimental models, various strontium, neodymium and other rare magnets in differenta shapes.. A bunch of raw magnetite but bassicly they left us empty handed.. To play with magnets in the labs

Last edited by SpeedAdict; 11-18-2008 at 08:58 PM.
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote