Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #227
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

It may be silly for me to think this but I believe our truth lies somewhere in the middle of all that is discussed here. It could be that the more unbelievable things will never touch us in the dimension in which we personally reside. What affects one will not necessarily affect the other.

I also think that there are a group of souls that volunteered to come here at this time to hold the light of the positive Universe which will be instrumental in this planet elevating to a higher form of existence. I feel many on this forum are some of those volunteers. Do I know that for 100% - no - but it's a feeling/ a knowing. Of course we can know inaccurate things but for me there has to be some sort of validation for my intuitions. I don't know how many have experience with certain number frequencies or not but they exist very prominately in my life and, to me, that's no coincidence....just like the real crop circles are no coincidence. Does anyone really think that they could be a black ops sense of humor display? I really don't think they have a sense of humor.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote