Thread: Krlll
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #12
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Krlll

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
... I really wish these guys were just showing up... landing on the White House lawn...meeting with President Obama...holding a press conference...and then giving UFO rides to the general public.
I feel very strongly that this will never, ever, happen. Not in a million years. And if it did ... if that actually happened, it would be a colossal mistake to take anything they said at face value.

The phenomena just isn't that simple. It won't fit into a science fiction movie plot. The secrecy, mystery, and deception is owned and operated by the phenomena itself. It has never shown any real desire to present itself honestly and openly. It has been going on for perhaps 1000s of years now in the same manner, I see no reason or indication that it will change how it operates.

If you are one of the unfortunates who are compelled to study this whole dodgey business I am afraid you are doomed (along with myself) to disappointment.

Everyone seems to think that "new" things are happening. It is not. Dr. Greer's contactee training, Disclosure Projects, Ashtar Command's channeled nonsense (google Van Tassel), Exopolitics, whistle-blower foo, etc., etc., etc. It is all old hat and retreaded information and antics from yester-year. None of it is new. None of it. Read up on he history of ufology. Research the contactees of the 50s and you'll see the incredible parallels with the present day participants. We are locked in some sort of information hell that cycles through the same nonesense in some sort of endless loop. Why bother? I don't know why anymore.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote