View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 03:49 AM   #2559
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
You cannot give to anybody if you do not have it. You cannot give anybody satisfaction if you don’t have it. If there is a glass; Suppose this glass has nothing in it. It can’t give anything. All it can give me is it’s glasshood. But if this glass has water, then it can give itself to me with water, which I can take. You all want to take everything! Remember this law…You cannot take until you give. If you do not know how to give you will never be in a position to take. There is a place….right? If you do not make some space and do not empty some things, where are you going to put the other things? The problem is that you all get drowned because you take and take and take…and you have no place for things. You don’t have the capacity to take. First create the capacity to take, then take. And the law of capacity to take is: first give. Because the world is governed by the law of vacuum, which is that there can be no vacuum. When you create the vacuum, things will come in…."

- SSS Harbhajan Singh Khalsa
Mudra!! Beautiful!!

Many keep asking "when will I have..." or "I want this..." The true focus is on sharing...a mutual give and recieve!! When everyone gives...everyone gets!! Let's do more random acts of kindness!! Bring more smiles!!

Also, I will post my plans on the thread in the next day or so...;I went to the interview today as well as many other errands for the school & kids...If you want to post it earlier, I give my permission!! Also, if others want to start such projects...the more, the better!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote