View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 09:12 AM   #30
oedilroed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Secret plot to let 50million african workers into eu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
So let me get this strait. Africans can't "come" to your country but, your country can go 'invade' their country(Apartied)(Slavery).

And yes America should be home of the Natives and it was but, WHO came in and took it over. I'm pretty sure the Natives were thinking the same exact thing. "My Homeland is not a damn hand out!!!"

AND let's not forget about Australia(British prisoners killing the natives, which are african by the way), South America(Conquistadors from europe)!

How is it that when it's africans or anybody not white for that matter it's called an invasion but when it's europeans it's called exploration or visitation.

The South African natives, heck! Africa probably thought, we can't handle 50 million europeans.

So, point made, someone please close this racist thread and YOU Swanny need to take your racism and stop it! Getting real tired of this crap.
Yes, and so what ? The "whites" have indeed done a lot of **** in the world.
But does that mean that we must now allow "them" to take us now ?

Do you honestley believe that the mass arrival of all those people - who are alien to our culture - will do any "good" ?

Me fearfull ? Yes ! But do not forget that fear has its use as a warning mechanism.

But maby you believe that bestowing " Love" ( and tons of money) upon the
immigrants will take care of all problems...

New age thought likes to bable about "bountless wealth" for "all" - also for those who do nothing to produce wealth.

We live in a finite material universe, and there are limits on everything.

But yes, why not close this treath ? I see no need to furthere argue - point made as you say.
oedilroed is offline   Reply With Quote