View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:47 PM   #62
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So very few people on avalon

A few things are clear that you can't cover up and that is what I already stated above.
Jenny, it's not me that is in the delusion it's clear that moderation is power that is used in discernment it's not some illusion that people can be ordered around by the moderators influence. Are the Moderators a reflection of 5000 or so members? No they are the reflection of the owners who accepted them. The structure of it is clear so you can't pretend centralization isn't capable of a function of control. That is just laws of nature not me in a delusion. If I felt ordered around or powerless without knowing why would I disagree and say what is the truth. I am not doing anything to myself other than saying what is. That is not stripping me of anything it's making myself clear in relation to what is mistaken.

Quote:
If we had no rules the forum would degenerate into total chaos.
It's not the rules that are upholding things, it's peoples interpretation and implementation of them. When you let people think for themself and make up their own rules to lead themself it leaves less room for mistakes. You are incorrect things degenerate into chaos. That only happens when people are not taking responsibility for themself. That isn't suppose to be the job of one or two people. There is a serious misconception going on here that is causing major problems. The source of division negativity and fear is ever more clear.

Whatever the intention is, centralization restricts people to the minds of a few and what they allow. When you get to the amount of people coming to this forum it really begins to effect peoples ability to communicate believe it or not that is how it works.

What I know is true is what I know. I can't conform and pretend something is not happening when it is. The way you handle these problems that you moderators constantly try to solve is you eliminate rules and allow diversity rather than conforming to specific policies that only foster what you are trying to eliminate. Which is a lack of leadership in people and a lack of allowing them to take responsibility. That is the core of all the problems no matter what you want to decide.

And would it go into chaos? Maybe at first it would seem to collapse because you have already structured it that way. In this society people do not think for themself for so long that they are now dependent and not capable of making proper decisions. They are not critical thinking because what has being taken away? The freedom to take responsibility for themself and others without some mediator enforcing conduct. This enforcement is the cause of the problems not the solution. how do I know that because its simple. Written rules are restrictions that do not justify or solve the problems that they would claim to be solving. The nature of reality dictates any rules are nothing more than extra obstructions. The only thing that can work is unity and co-operation for the empowerment of the individual not centralization of decisions.

Since I don't agree with the entire structure of it maybe you should ban me. I'm not sure what you should do if I was in that position I would listen to me and follow what works. All I know is what I said is right. Anything else is not my problem.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren; 11-17-2008 at 02:12 PM.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote