Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 06:08 AM   #290
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

You've probably all watched the 'Ring of Power'...but please watch it again...in the context of this thread. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7383139148549#
I just rewatched it...and it has a lot to say about Amen Ra...and the importance of Egypt in the Judeo/Christian tradition. There is just so much to absorb and rethink. Amen seems to be central. As I have asked previously...is Amen representative of the Interdimensional Reptilians who are loyal to Ra...and who hate and enslave Humanity? I still think there is a possibility of the creation and enslavement of the Human Race...in "Heaven" (of all places)...under the theocratic reign of Ra...with Lucifer liberating the Human Race (Luciferian Rebellion and War in Heaven)...which could have resulted in the death of Ra...leaving only Amen...or the Spirit(s) of Ra. What if Lucifer and Humanity plundered the technology of the Ancients...and came to Earth in Battlestar Moon? Think in general terms regarding what would make sense in light of everything we discuss in Avalon. I'm just trying to get people thinking...but we really need to pin this stuff down. This is important. We wrestle not against flesh and blood...but against principalities and powers...and against spiritual wickedness in the heavenlies. What is the nature of the immortal souls which reside within Humanity. Are these souls Reptilian in nature...or are they distinctly Human? Please don't ignore the video and questions in this post. This is upsetting stuff. I think I'll have a drink...before I have that drink with Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer. Please take a long, hard look at these three names. Are they all working together...or do they fight with each other? Who are the saints? Who are the villians? Are they all saints? Are they all villians? Is there any hope for the Human Race? Any hope at all?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-13-2010 at 07:11 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote