View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 12:17 PM   #1647
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Greetings

It has been decided the reality of full ET disclosure is too terrying for the public to handle.

Civilians can find uncensored data on threads such as this but I do not know how long this can continue.

The following information is ready to be released to the public. I put myself at great risk disclosing the following, as do many others that have helped gather this intelligence.

The question is how much longer can we attempt to educate and protect a population that is asleep. I can be politically correct now or can be honest. Part of me to see the full reality of that which we protect from, spill out of the underground facilities and stargates and onto your streets and homes. Maybe certain people are correct when they say this planet is over populated. Is it time to wipe out the ignorant monkies of Eden and go back to a quite paradise were the superman rule again? My heart says no. I would go so far as saying this is artificial thinking. I love people too much and will continue to protect and serve, as will many others who work tirelessly to make the world a safer place.

You are being treated like children. Like a monster loose in your town, you are being kept behind closed doors and lied to. We feel you can handle the truth. Maybe we are wrong. With that said. let us continue disclosure. The following section will include the first ever clear colour photograph of the Looking Glass machine released to the world. As well as a photograph of me in the Malaysian jungle with related Looking Glass data. Diagrams of the interior of facilities of I have been in will follow this. My website has been hacked into and shut down. I also have experienced problems posting photographs on this thread. If I cannot, I will simply send the photographs to another member of this commuinity for them to post for me. This disclosure will not be stopped.
Decided by who?