View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:39 AM   #2259
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

22nd Aug 1999 - Bishop Cannings (4), Wiltshire

FUNTUNFUNEFU-DENKYEMFUNEFU (Siamese crocodiles) >> UNITY - symbol of democracy & oneness despite cultural difference.

Despite the fact we have different cultures we are ONE. This Truth can be seen only when a being reaches a development of fourth chakra. When the fourth centre is open the consciousness sees that everything in cosmos is part of the same source and its ONE.

The time for conflict is over and it is time for peace and balance. On greater scale, humanity will experience this when North becomes South during next Solar maximum at the end of 2012 when the Sun will expand in mass when Nexus arrives. Humanity will than learn that only Love is the answer and everything else is illusionary.

Humanity has to open up to the fact, that we are sharing this planet with many other life forms and that there is oneness despite cultural differences. It also has to open up to the fact that our planet is changing, since curent cycle is coming to its end and that the ones that choose the path of Light and Peace awaits evolution and upgrade of DNA.

Put in simple words – returning to cosmic awareness at the begging of the Age of Aquarius.

The letters you see in the images I had been receiving in my consciousness from time to time along the crop designs...and lot more…as I believe many others out there, in different corners of the globe.

I do not want to share that part yet, its decision that I made and I will deliver more when the right time comes.

At this point, the consciousness is awakening and I hope the files with the digital extracted images from the crop designs will be ready. Some of those are drivers for the brain centres that are connected with the psionic effect.

My apologies for taking so long, but it is not up to me. I just fallow the natural pulse of the Matrix and the Matrix is configuring the energies, events and beings when it considers is the right time.

One thing is for sure…We are getting there.

So there is hope. At the end of this journey there is Light…but we have to fight our right for it.

I will tune in when the first file is ready.

Let there be Light,
Astralwalker

Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote