View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 12:06 PM   #1093
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
I have a humble suggestion. In meditation you relax into the timeless/eternal center of your Being (ideally at least). The keyword here is timelessness. We could allow one full day (i.e. a 12+ hour period) for participation, or at least say that it is OK to participate whenever you can on a specific day. The energy is not lost in the timeless and non-linear domain just because it does not happen totally simultaniously in the linear domain.

Thanks,

Sanat

This is something that I already suggested (asked if possible) in January. Sure, the energies are timeless in other planes of consciousness, but I guess, due to the fact that we're still 3D bound somehow, we should try to participate all at the same time.

Nevertheless, as I could not be with you on Satturday, I tried to "catch up" yesterday evening for about half an hour.
I was surprised to feel a lot of presence "out there", the energies were stronger as the previous weeks, so I wonder if maybe our efforts and our energies are so strong, that they just remain active "for a while" (or a bit longer)

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote