View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #319
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post

Sanat, I am quite sure that this is not a matter of everyone going where they are supposed to go, there are always different possibilities, and we need to work together to make the best one. We can't count too much on things happening automatically. I really don't like the names "Harvest" and "Ascension", the first one doesn't feel good to me and the second one just isn't accurate. It's much more than the sense of going "up".

This is a matter of transmutation, octavation, shifting of sub-spectrum of frequency of reality, all of these types of notions - and it comes as a result of our working together actively.

I think a lot of people might have misinterpreted certain sources of information to loosely suggest that our success or failure would not be determined by our free will actions - it will.

This is why we are trying to set up 2009 and onwards as being a matter of organized, practical action - we know that the frequencies have an effect and the right combination "en masse" can really have a strong impact. It would be overwhelming - it would start to alter the emotional complexes of many of the darker beings on the planet. I have done most of the necessary research to see this is true.

Let's try to keep the thread focused on practically working together and away from automatic happenings like was suggested by that certain agent on ATS (I saw the topic you brought here from there Sanat, you should never have believed that guy, he is planting disinformation by mixing it with truth).

We all have good intentions and that is what is most important.

take care everyone
Don't worry Phiedpiper, I don't "believe" in anything. Not even the info presented here. But I take all things into consideration, and I am all for people making up their own minds about any info. There is no magical "hokus pokus" way of growing in Spirit. It's all personal work on ourselves that we do every day that really matters. And this work is endlessly supported by Spirit.

Every Being has a pre-incarnative momentum towards his/her "mission" in life and will be guided accordingly through "synchronisities" etc etc.
On the macro-level everything is arranged in a holistic fashion and therefore it all fits together like pieces in a puzzle (in 3rd density it does not fit as smoothly and beautifully as it probably does in the higher densities, but fit it does). That is why I never ever disregard any piece of the puzzle. And this 2012 thing etc. is no small piece as it seems to be recognized all over the world. A persons "mission" very much includes spiritual growth in most cases. That is why everyone gravitate towards where they are supposed to go. This does not mean that it is "automatic" sleepwalking I am talking about. There is plenty of things to be "done", and yet most of it will take care of itself as long as everyone naturally follows his/her path without deviating too much from it. Seeking Source is the most important as that will always gravitate you towards the right path in each life...

Mass Meditation is good for creating waves of momentum to encourage more and more people to have this focus of working upon oneself. The whole process towards this "nexus point/ascension/harvest" or whatever you want to call it, is endlessly supported by Spirit. I don't really care what terms we use to adress this thing, so I use whatever is available and that many will recognize. No info contains "the whole truth" as info itself is always subject to interpretation by each persons level of understanding/consciousness. Music and frequencies is very nice, but the only miracles we will see will be those coming from Spirit/Source itself. Spiritual growth cannot be "forced" upon anyone externally. It always comes from seeking Source, and Source miraculously meeting the individual half way...

Love and gratitude for the opportunity to be part of all this,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 01-04-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote