View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 11:42 AM   #1454
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phireflye View Post

As for adding video, is a double edged sword, in that it can be both distracting and aligning. But remember the point is to get us all synchronized, and imagery does add another component to that end. I do feel that if we are going to incorporate images, we need to keep the images ones that all can relate to on some level. Yes, one person may say, "I prefer trees", and one, "the ocean", but both can say, "i appreciate nature". I feel we can find something all agree on. That way, the video images will be there for those who want them, and others can close their eyes if need be. Because i do agree with Astralwalker that we will get much greater synchrony, and therefore be more effective, if we all are listening to/looking at the same thing, if we are all on the same page.

As an example, in Lynn McTaggert's intention experiment; thousands of people log on at the same time and literally think of the same scripted sentence, which is chosen in advance, and follow the same protocol for charging up the heart appreciation feeling which is so necessary to create a COHERENT wave; and look at the same target image. Everyone listens to the same music there as well. And so if you want to participate in the experiment, you have to agree to do it this way. This is done because the research shows that doing it this way increases efficacy. It is not designed to please everyone's individual tastes, but it IS designed to be neutral, so it doen't create the wrong emotional charge. We have a similar thing going on here, however we may not need to be so stringent since this isn't a clinical trial

Despite my early words and the belief it will be difficult to achieve, I totally agree with you.

Like I said, I truly believe in the project, and I want it to succeed in the best way possible. So, no more words on the music file.

I'll try to adapt my mind, on behalf of You!

Let's do it! Lets synchronize!

Perseide, your link was superb!

Regards

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote