View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 10:57 PM   #14
Nebula

Default Re: Do good ET implants exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul1972 View Post
Dear friends,

I like to ask your opinion on the following encounter ONE of my dear friends had many years ago with an ET probably from the Pleiades:

She actually had a friendly encounter with beings that looked like humans, she even saw the Pleiades star system. This human looking friend had a metallic blue suit on and on his left breast was a dragon print logo it looked like a star system, he also told that the suits that they wear are specially designed for them to adjust their body to any weather condition in other words when it gets cold the suits regulates the body temperature and when it gets to hot they do the same. The light that he materialized on the ground was the most fascinating thing, how can a light become mass? with only pressing a funny stick like object and a beam of light becomes a flying object.

Also after that close encounter she started to get these weird kind of allergies, and from there on she has never been really healthy always something that gave her grieve. They told her that they gave her implants because they could not feed her brain at that time with to much information so that is why they did that. She tells me when she needs to relay messages one of these implants goes on and broadcast that information to her brain so that she can read it.

I have a feeling these implants might be the cause of most of her physical trouble and I would like your opinion on this matter. Should she try and remove the implants? and how to do this?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Greetings

Paul1972
Yes its very much possible! I do agree! But the term ET is so out dated! lol i feel like im back in the 50's