View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 05:30 PM   #29
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
Dear mudra and everyone,
I was invited to this thread and wish to share my thoughts.
What we give out into this world is what is important. what you are saying, thinking and feeling adds to this world. i understand that power does exist in numbers and i feel that your all coming from a place of love.

I am against group meditations that focus on 2012 as an ascension. i personally believe that we are about re-remembering not ascending. We do not need to ascend...we need to remember that we are amazing magical human beings already.....

Focusing on ascension means we arent there yet...we are already ascended beings...we are already love.

It is about letting in love.....Love is always the answer....So i respect that you all want to help this planet. Announcing grid making energy for planet Earth is in my opinion an insult to Planet Earth...
she wants us to learn how to love everyone.....

But...We really need to send our energy...every minute...every breath...every action....every day......not just at one time.......2012 is just another year....
Dear Ucan and Wildfire,

The nexus meditation event is about LOVE and RE_MEMBERING.
If you go thoroughly through the nexus 2012 thread you will see this.
I believe nowhere is the word ascension used. I know this as I made myself a summary of it.

I can only quote astralwalker's own words about the event which is the real message behind it:

We have to stop seeing blackness everywhere we look and we have to start seeing our selves as
living fire of Love, Intelligence and Light.
Because, that’s who we are…Oneness of Love, Intelligence and Light…so come on
please wake up and do this…

It seems to me we are speaking the same language.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote