Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 06:04 PM   #266
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Human/Draconian vs Human/Anunnaki? Ra vs Hathor? God vs Lucifer? Humans perfectly possessed by the Goa'uld? Goa'uld = Interdimensional Reptilians? I'm just looking for clues in the ancient mythologies which might reflect reality. Pro-Ra = Zionist? Anti-Ra = Teutonic Zionist? Horus/Jesus opposed (and connected) to all of the above...but decidedly pacifist? Kabbalists vs Nazis vs Andromedans/True Followers of Jesus? Ra/God killed during War in Heaven? Think various factions of Reptilians and various factions of Humans...and how they are connected. Think religious and political cross-pollination by the major Human and Reptilian factions. The major factions may be Human/Reptilian vs Human/Reptilian. Humanity may be a Frankenstein's Monster Genetics Experiment by the Reptilians Gone Bad!! "Let US make Man in Our image." In Genesis...God was sorry that 'he' made Humans. We're Out of Control!! Were we the pet project of Ptah/Lucifer/Isis/Hathor/Semiramis/Mary/et al (one real being behind the mythologies)...who sort of owns and controls Humanity (knows all of the genetic secrets and intricacies of Humanity)...who created Humanity...and may be on the verge of destroying Humanity...because the Dracs are getting tough and closing in via the New World Order aka The Kingdom of God (Ra) - 'if I can't have them...nobody can!' I'm seeing an orgy of good, evil, sanity, insanity, selfishness, altruism, Human/Reptilian Gods and Goddesses, endless power struggles, atrocities, etc. I really think the really bright and really top level Jesuits probably know more about all of this than anyone...and that 'Disclosure' is all about Theology. I think Richard Hoagland understood this...and the importance of sacred geometry and hyperdimensional physics. Unfortunately...the lies are different at every level...and who knows how many levels there are??? We may be in the middle of a really nasty Star War to see who gets to be Master of the Universe...and it's the Collateral Damage which I really worry about. WWI and WWII may be examples. I keep thinking that Nicola Tesla stumbled into some ancient technology (in the Vatican Library?) which was NOT supposed to be out in the open! The behind the scenes power struggling must be truly sickening. I really want all of this cr@p to stop...and perhaps the major players want it to end...but they don't know how to put the genie back in the bottle...and have a tiger by the tail...and are afraid to let go. I think there are some very fearful people who know way too much. Somehow...all of this needs to be defused. I'm sort of a clueless Kum Bayah Singing Goodie Goodie! Help me figure this out...and how to help those who are in way too deep to extricate themselves from this madness! Instead of us being saved by the Gods...we may have to save ourselves and the Gods!!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-11-2010 at 06:30 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote