View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 09:16 PM   #13
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A superb article on CHEMTRAILS and CONSCIOUSNESS not the weather...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Hey AV you should see them spraying today, just went outside and it looks like a winter carnival in the sky out there, one of the gals in the office is a bit physic and she says none of this stuff will hurt us and it has mylar in it and doesnt fall to the ground, I don't know . One other reason the bees may be dying is the amount of cell phone towers and waves being created.

You know 20 years back I knew a guy who use to make this copper solution that he use to drink everyday, I thought he was nuts but not anymore.

One thing I know for sure there spraying the heaviest in the last few weeks than ever before since I started watching the skys.
With so massive chemtrailing I'm afraid the boys are preparing something nasty for us. I'm pretty sure about that!

About the bees and dying birds: GSM towers are active from 1997 in Europe (at least then they increased the densification) Also with the technical advancements the GSM towers emitting with lower and lower power to avoid interference (because more operators now, they are very stretched in frequencies now, than before) while the mobiles are less and less powerful because the distance to tower decreased and no need to pollute the radio spectrum, being more economic for battery life. The GSM standard didn't changed from 1999, so I don't think is that the cause.

What is strange that before I didn't see similar things. Lots of bees and bumblebees dead on sidewalk or grass! Never saw something like this!

There is something else affecting the birds and bats (read about in internet) also bees (saw with my own eyes), I'm afraid it has more to do with modification of MAGNETIC FIELD. Or, possible scalar weapons (HAARP) used on us, I do not know, but is not something that happened before, just starting from summer 2008 till 2009. Maybe other peoples did saw similar issues before 2008?

Last edited by artvision; 09-24-2009 at 11:05 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote