Thread: I s r a e l
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #11
Dr.X2012

Default Re: I s r a e l

Hey! I'm the guy from Jerusalem, thank's rgersh5
Now I have some friends whom I have told about different things, only that they do not have the time or the desire to know more. They are pretty comfortable in their lives with the things they think they know...
Well, I thought many times about making a poster, bulletin or something to inform as much people as possible in the streets, universities and public places of the most basic stuff everyone should know, without the UFO stuff of course...
Just for the sake of example: I know of one man in Jerusalem who's wearing a T-shirt with a huge print of Stalins' face on it - now that's conspicuous! So every time someone makes a notice on it he just pulls out some printed papers he accidenty has with him all the time and gives them to the simple and sais to him or her READ AND THOU SHALL KNOW..! - pretty much end of story - the rest is up to them.

We have very little time to do the revolution, so to speak, here in Israel, but we ought to manage at least something as long as it is possible, and as long as we are still here, for the sake of humanity!

It would be great if someone would elaborate on these ideas I've mentioned above.

And what rgersh5 sais about waiting a little untill this place fills and then talking about it in group online is essential! We got to be organized enough to pull this thing off and we have to commit time and effort - I guess everyone(3 people...) here feals the same about this.