View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 04:54 AM   #285
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Respected Alchemikey

Quote:
i also don't know about the sagitarious dwarf thing for i thought that was debunked shortly afterwards...
You do not need debunking.

You can not expect NASA or ESA to confirm this to you, because it will turn out that they were either wrong all the time or either telling lies all this time. Just as the same with the structures on the Moon and Mars.

They even live you to believe that the Great pyramid is the tallest in the word and there is no other like it, but only in China you have a region that has more then 70 pyramids and some larger then the one in the center of the world.

The list long…so if they say they debunked it, it does not mean that is false.

It means that some group overthere want you to believe that it is false.

You only need to step outside and to look into the starry night and to see that you are looking at. Its sidelook of the Mikly Way.

When you ask why this is the case…they tell you…well you know, ESA and NASA are saying that this is the case, and they are experts you know.

We have to stop relaying on what someone or some institution is claming. Most of the time the data is false. So we have to start checking the data for ourselves. Even if it means days of hard research and investigation. We can simple not trust those people. We have to find the answers for ourselves.

Anyway this is not so important. The important thing is that no mater do we belong to MW or SDG the Nexus beams will surely reach us.

Quote:
I don't know about the hollow earth idea but i guess it makes sense with the 2 vortexes at the poles that there would be holes like a funnel but i dont know if the earth needs to be hollow in order for the double vortex to stand true but that is not really that important to me...

The planet is alive.

In the center there is a large shiny sphere which is the soul of our planet and it is what we call Gaia.

It is creative intelligence that connects everything on the planet, not just on the physical dimension but in all other dimensions that exist. The planet is hollow and the shiny sphere is located in the center of ancient underground city known as Shambala.

Everything that was presented about the structure of our planet is false, concerning crust, mantle, outer core and inner core is mostly false. In fact is not false, but deliberately false presented to the public.

In basic, the public arena is conviced that the composition of our planet consist of four main layers: the crust, mantle, outer core and inner core.

The crust is much thinner (0-30Km) than any of the other layers, and is composed of the least dense calcium (Ca) and sodium (Na) aluminum-silicate minerals.

Most of the Earth's mass is in the mantle (30-2900Km), which is composed of iron (Fe), magnesium (Mg), aluminum (Al), silicon (Si), and oxygen (O) silicate compounds. In basic, the mantle is solid at over 1000 degrees C but can deform slowly in a plastic manner.

The outer core (2900-5200Km) is composed mostly of iron (Fe) and about 10% of sulfur (S) and again, according to the scientists, it is so hot there that this layer is molten. The inner core (5200-6350Km) is under such extreme pressure that it remains solid (Fe).

Which is false. Like most in our current belief systems.

O…I forgot…Lava flows ???

In fact, the evidence had shown that the origin of the lava flows is so much closer to the surface of the planet than to the center of our planet.

Nevertheless, if you ask true scientist and he/she is honest, the reply will be: “We have accumulated more data about the surface of the Sun than the depth of the Earth!”

Which is only partly true, since the elite of the scientific community that work for Shadow Government knows all about this.

The truth is this...And how the time will go by, the more evidence will come about this:

A very advanced civilization, which is the keeper of the true knowledge existed and still exists in the center of our planet.

Our planet is alive. Its one giant organism but our five sense limitation blocks the awareness of our connection with the Gaia.

Earth is dynamic and vital.

The Poles contract and expand. Just as the same on other planets. Its not a theory its a fact.

The light that is visible in the polar openings is so bright and strong that the only solid explanation is that is coming from deep inside the earth.

In fact is so bright that the NASA airbrushing can not hide it.

http://www.nasa.gov/mov/133778main_FUV_640x480.mov
http://www.nasa.gov/mov/105423main_FUV_2005-01_v01.mov
http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/vis/a000000...en_640x480.mpg

You can play with the pixels as much as you like, but the source of the light is so bright that is comparing to the brightness of the Sunlight … you can not darken the image because the light is extremely strong.

NO GOOD>>

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/

The same pattern is everywhere throughout our solar system but we are not seeing it because our belief system is blocking the view.

This is just the basic. Its all there, but only if you start looking.

Quote:

I am curious about why the number 777 and how that relates to all of this?
Respected friend. The number 777 is not included in Solfeggio Arpeggio 396 417 528 639 741 852 963 in Music Composition and that is why most people consider it totally not important and think its nonsense.

In fact, 99% of the people would say…yes!

And that this number does not appear much anywhere because its nonsense!

Except in the signals from the galactic center.

If you came across the discovery of Physics Professor Scott Hyman you will see what I mean.

In short once again:

Dr. Hyman and his colleagues wrote in the science journal Nature that they had detected something very extraordinary at the center of our Milky Way Galaxy. While analyzing low frequency radio wave images taken by the Very Large Array telescope at Socorro, New Mexico in 2002, Dr. Hyman and his his fellow researchers detected an intermittent signal that seemed intelligently directed.

The signal consisted of five highly energetic radio emissions of equal brightness that lasted 10 minutes each and appeared every 77 minutes over a 7-hour period from September 30 to October 1.

77 minutes over a 7-hour period >> 777 a Hunab Ku hidden code.

My conclusion from what I have chance to study in this direction is that the number triple six is the code of the Ultimate Darkness and the number triple seven is the code of the Ultimate Light in this Universe.

So, that is why I mentioned 777.

Quote:
i am also a little confused about the selecting of the current power spots of the earth...according to drunvalo the grid is shifting and so wouldn't that mean that the power spots would be shifting to new places also? i think david wilcock mentioned this as well in divine cosmos that as the earth moves into the next density there is also a shift from one platonic solid to another which changes where the nodes connect with the earth?
They are all great researchers. But they don’t have all the answers. Non of us has all the answers. There is input that is missing to all of us, but I believe if the people unite we will figure it out together. In this moment, no one knows for sure.

But it will come in time. We are already working on it.

Regards,
Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 01-03-2009 at 05:46 AM.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote